MICROBLADING SPECIALISTS + EDUCATOR
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a semi permanent cosmetic tattoo that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hairs, using tiny needles to deposit cosmetic pigment into the second layer of the skin we mimic the natural flow of the hair strokes. The unique formation of the needles allows the artist to create the look of real voluminous eyebrows using a 1 by 1 technique. Microblading is the key to creating the fluffy brow look. Microblading is a very natural, hair stroke finish. Take a look at our social media pages to check out the hundreds of Microblading procedures we have completed.
YOU MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR MICROBLADING IF:
- Have had Semi Permanent Makeup / Microblading previously elsewhere (If this is the case please book an in person consultation as Emma will need to see the eyebrows)
- Under the age of 18
- Taking Medications (Emma will need to know what you are taking and how much)
- Transmittable Blood Diseases
- Skin Conditions
- Blood Pressure
- Very Thin Skin
- Bruise Easily
- Heavily sun-damaged
- Very delicate, fragile skin.
- Sensitive or problematic skin. Skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, heavy Melasma etc that are present near the brows will affect retention and longevity of Microblading.
- Very oily skin and/or very large pores on your forehead. Excessively oily skin may reject the pigment or strokes may heal very powdery/ fuzzy with loss of detail. It may need frequent touch-ups.
DOES IT HURT
The treatment can cause discomfort, but bearable. We use anaesthetic before the procedure to take the edge of and to minimise discomfort. Red heads, blondes and fair skin types may experience more swelling and redness than darker skin types. Not any worse than the discomfort caused by an eyebrow thread.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Cosmetic tattoo treatments are considered semi-permanent and will not wash off. They will fade over time and may need to be refreshed every 9 – 18 months. Frequency of sessions depends on a number of factors including the pigment colour used (lighter colours fade faster), lifestyle (sun exposure), and if any chemical peels come into contact with treated areas.
Please note that final results CAN NOT be guaranteed as each unique skin type will hold pigments differently and break down at different rates. We will re-evaluate how your skin has received the pigment at your second session and make any changes necessary.
Multiple sessions are normal for cosmetic tattoo procedures, with each new procedure requiring a minimum of 2 visits. Your second session can be booked no sooner than 6 weeks after the initial appointment. Additional sessions will be charged according to our current pricing.
WHAT IS THE COST?
PLEASE NOTE – If you are purchasing a Gift Voucher for Microblading, please ensure the person who the gift voucher is for has attended Consultation first. In the consultation we go through a thorough health questionnaire which will determine if they are a good candidate for the treatment. Not everyone is eligible for Microblading and this is an essential part of the treatment process. Gift Vouchers are non refundable!
£350 – Includes health questionnaire, thorough phone consultation, patch test + aftercare pack.
A consultation is vital when thinking about having Microblading. It ensures you are eligible before proceeding. Please see below for payment plan.
– FREE consultation (book online now)
– £175 non refundable deposit to book
– £175 on the day of initial treatment
Yearly Colour Boosts:
0-3 months: £50
3-6 months: £99
6-12 months: £149
12-18 months: £199
18+ months: £349
*£50 non refundable deposit to book colour boosts. Original Microblading must have been done by Emma Jade Beauty to receive top up prices. If you are a new client wanting EJB Microblading but have previous Microblading from elsewhere it will be full price, although the best thing to do is to book a FREE Consultation with Emma.
I WANT TO BOOK, WHAT SHALL I DO?
Book a FREE phone consultation online with Emma to start your EJBbrows journey. Upon booking this appointment you will receive a health questionnaire via email which needs to be filled out prior to the phone call.
(before your treatment)
– Do not pick/tweeze/wax/tint the brows for a minimum of 4 weeks before treatment.
– Do not fake tan or use a sun beds for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
– Do not have any type of facial/peel for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
– Do not use AHA / Glycolic skincare products near or around treated area for at least 4 weeks prior to treatment.
– Do not work out the day of the procedure.
– Do not have botox for at least 4 weeks prior.
– Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products at least 1 month prior to treatment.
– Do not use Acne medication /creams for 1 year prior to a microblading treatment.
– Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners).
– DO NOT drink alcohol for at least 48 hours prior/post your microblading treatment.
– Do not consume coffee the day of your Microblading treatment.
– Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief for at least 2 days prior (this thins the blood).